Enclosed Track Design
Gorbel Work Station Crane Systems utilize enclosed track that is high in strength and low in weight.
- Available in steel, stainless steel, and aluminum.
- Enclosed track cranes are up to three times easier to move than traditional bridge cranes.
- The design virtually eliminates dirt and dust from the rolling surface. This reduces wear on the wheels of the trolley and end trucks.
- The smooth running surface reduces rolling resistance.
- The low profile of the steel track allows the system to be installed where headroom is a problem.
- The low track weight reduces the applied forces exerted on the supporting structure. Long spans allow systems to be installed where hanging points are infrequent.
- Five capacities (250 lb., 500 lb., 1,000 lb., 2,000 lb., and 4,000 lb.) enable you to keep bridge weights and costs to a minimum.
The 2° taper of the running flange helps to center the trolley in the track for smooth, effortless movement of trolleys and end trucks.