Contact Us for a FREE Ergonomic Analysis!
Ergonomic Cranes: Gorbel
Gorbel ergonomic cranes offer ideal solutions for today's fast paced manual pick and place handling environment of lighter weight payloads for assembly, palletizing, depalletizing and distribution. Aluminum crane bridges are a big advantage for quick movements of lighter loads and make ergonomic, friendly material transfer systems.
Gorbel features include:
- Crane capacities of 150 to 4,000 pounds
- Bridge spans up to 30 feet
- Free standing or ceiling mounted
- Steel or aluminum enclosed track
- Light weight easy to move aluminum bridges
- 5 year warranty
- 5 day quick ship for standard systems
- If it's late, we pay the freight
To request a quote or find out more information about our ergonomic cranes visit our contact page.
Ergonomic Bridge Cranes & Monorails
Gorbel's Ergonomic Overhead Cranes give you the handling equipment that you need.
Gorbel's line of Bridge Crane products guarantees increased productivity with the ability to span up to 30 feet and lift capacities from 150 - 4000 lbs.
Gorbel's line of Jib Cranes include Enclosed Track Work Station Jibs, Articulating Jibs and I-Beam Cranes.
Enclosed Track Work Station Jibs are ideal for supporting tool balancers, air balancers, hoists, and welding wire and can handle up to 200o rotation when wall or column mounted and up to 360o rotation when floor mounted. Available in Free Standing, Wall Cantilever, and Aluminum Tie Rod styles.
Articulating Jibs can position loads in places that cannot be reached with traditional jibs. They can move loads around corners, reach into machines or doorways, and swing under obstructions. Available in Free Standing , Ceiling Mounted, and Wall or Column Mounted styles.
I-Beam Jib Cranes are versatile enough to perform a wide variety of local handling and spotting functions, and economical enough to be dedicated to individual work stations for maximum effectiveness. Available in Free Standing, Wall Cantilever, Wall Bracket, Mast Type, and Motorized Rotation styles.
Gorbel's Gantry Cranes provide an economical way to lift materials anywhere in a facility. The heavy duty end frame design with square tubing uprights, knee braces and channel base provides stable lifting and movement. Gantry Cranes come in Fixed Height and Adjustable Height Steel.
Why Choose Gorbel Gantry Cranes:
- Industry's Best Warranty - 5 Years on manual and motorized products
- "If it's late, we pay the freight"
- 5 Day Quick Ship, 2 or 3 Day Quick Ship (premium service)
- Multiple shipping points - plants in NY and AL
- Local Representation by Cynergy Ergonomics™
- Ease of movement - durable polyurethane casters provide low rolling resistance for easy movement
- Safety - bolted beam to upright connection to ensure that beam doesn't dislodge
- Ease of installation